Saturday, January 8, 2011

first wedding post

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I did not know wedding planning was this hard. I got engaged aug 2009 but really didn't start planning till around summer of last yr. The hall process was very tiring, took us forever to finally find a venue we liked.  The only two problem with the hall is finding a caterer with a license and paying per person. My family want a big wedding that would accommodate everyone since its a Nigerian wedding. It took us a while to decide if we want that hall or not b/c of the price. We eventually settled on 300 guest which was fine with everyone. My fiancée and I decided to go to the hall this past tuesday to sign the contract and we found out we couldn't. Apparently the hotel is being sold to the city and we cant sign a contract till everything is settled. When will it be settled?  I have no idea...Am only left with two choices now, either wait for them to settle it, or go ahead and start the process of looking again. We are planning to get married in september so we really don't have time to waste. Am so stressed and confused because i fell in love with the hotel and i don't know what to do anymore.
I hope i didn't bore you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment