Monday, January 10, 2011

Church

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing great. My emotions are everywhere today due to this wedding planning. I went to check a hall today,  its not exactly what i want but i could have managed it and just spend money in decorating. Got there to talk to the agent and I found out they are booked every Saturday for the whole yr. I was so devastated and left almost crying. I know I lost the Marriott for a reason and something else will come up. But when? At this point, am ready to just get a place and just do american food, instead of the Nigerian food. Thats not really what i want but i don't care. The good thing about today is I FOUND A CHURCH, am so happy guys. Even though the aisle  in the church is not as wide as i would like, i still love it. I actually got teary when i walked inside the church, so u can imagine how happy i was. But if I don't find a hall around the church, I wount be able to use it.
i called some other halls and left messages for them so i hope someone calls me back because am really tired of looking. Pls say a prayer for me tonight so i can find something we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment