Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blessing In Disguise

I am so happy!!!!!!  Prayer works guys. After the hall fiasco, I haven't been able to sleep. I actually had to use sleeping pill last night to sleep. I took all my worries and frustration to the lord and just kept praying.  I was just praying every chance I got. As always my almighty God, never departs from me. I've been through so much in the whole relationship ordeal but my heavenly father came to the rescue and gave me far more than the man of my dreams when i finally took it up to him(a story for another day). He did it again this time. I have a big vision for my wedding but with a not so high budget. The first venue we decided to go with was nice and expensive so i had to let go off my dream of having the lighting, monogram display and the chairs i wanted. I wasn't happy with that but I really didn't have a choice. God works in mysterious ways, he comes to the rescue of his children when they call upon him.
I found another hall online a couple of days ago. I called and called for 2 days and nobody picked up. I eventually called back again and made an appointment for today.  I was told that the couple who were going to use the venue on our date actually just cancelled so the date was available. I went there today, and it was magical. Words cant describe how beautiful that place is. It had the chandelier just like the Marriott, the lighting i wanted, monogram and the chairs i wanted. They don't allow the outside catering but its something we can work with. I have always wanted a vintage style venue and this was it and more. words cant describe how much i love that place. i'll have to find another church around there b/c its 45mins away from the church i fell in love with. I need to confirm with the caterer and then sign the contact. Am so happy guys. Definitely prayer works.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for finding your dream venue!!! I am definitely interested in your NC house hunting tips. Please please please email me at mauritzfamily@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, will send an email right away.

    ReplyDelete